To give families what they need to support their children, we will launch a new mobile app and online family portal in fall 2019.
We want to provide open, two-way communication with our families.
ParentVUE, the new app and online family portal, will offer a number of features.
Families will be able to:
- Send and receive messages from their child’s teachers.
- See attendance records for their child.
- Review their child’s grades, assignments and report cards.
- Check class schedules and course history.
- See graduation requirements and status.
- Set notifications for assignments, attendance, grades and more.
- Translate information in their preferred language.
Each parent/guardian will have their own login. When logged in, parents/guardians will have access to information for all their children, regardless of grade level or the school they attend.
Information about how to download and sign into ParentVUE will be shared with families in the coming months.
Highline’s current mobile app will discontinue on June 30. We aim to launch the new mobile app before the first day of school.